GENERAL ELECTION TUESDAY NOVEMBER 6, 2018
- Early Voting: If you are unable to vote on Nov. 6th, you can vote early anytime during your Town Clerk’s open hours. Please check your clerk’s hours as they vary from town to town.
- Register to vote at your Town Clerk’s office, by mail, or online. If you register online the day before the election or on election day, your application may not be processed and your name may not appear on the checklist. To be sure your name appears on the checklist, please register by the Friday before the election (that would be November 2, 2018). You can register to vote on Election Day, at your polling place.
- Absentee Voting: You may also vote absentee by calling the Town Clerk to request a ballot be sent to you, or filling out a request online. Fill out and return absentee ballot following the instructions given by town clerk. Ballot does not need to be returned in person, but must be received by your town clerk by election day, November 6th. READ THE FORM CAREFULLY – there are two places to sign, and lack of signature in one place will spoil the ballot. The voter must sign the certificate on the outside of the envelope in order for the ballot to be valid.
- Visit the Secretary of State’s website for more information, including voter registration, absentee and early voting, and accessibility for voters with disabilities. www.sec.state.vt.us
|Town||Town Clerk & Contact Info||Poll Location||Polling Hours|
|Middletown Springs||Laura Castle, Clerk
Hours: M T 9-12 & 1-4; F 1-4; S 9-12
|Historical Society||7 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Pawlet||Debra Hawkins, Clerk
(802) 325-3309 ext. 1 email@example.com
Hours: M W 8:30-3:30; T 11-6; Th 9-12
|Town Hall||9 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Rupert||Andrea Lenhardt, Clerk-Treasurer
Hours: M 11-7; T W 12-5; Th 8:30-3:30
|Town Office||10 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Tinmouth||Gail Fallar, Clerk-Treasurer
Hours: M Th 8-12 & 1-5; S 9-12
|Community Center||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Wells||Nora Sargent, Clerk-Treasurer
Hours: M-Th 7:30-3:30
|Town Hall||8 a.m. – 7 p.m.|